Saturday, September 12, 2009

The New Car

So. I got a new car.

Someone gave it to me.

Someone I don't even know.

And they gave it to me for $0.

The car is actually nicer than my parents car.

Thank you JESUS.

The story is this.

Mike Kimball's cousin was driving a car her parents had given her years ago. She got married last year, and they just recently bought her a new car... as well as a new one for themselves. Her father (Mike's uncle) decided he didn't really feel like selling it or donating it, so he decided to give it to someone. None of Mike's brothers needed it, which is CRAZY, because they have about a bajillion kids and 8 different reasons for needing a car each second. But none of them needed it, so Mike thought of me and gave me a call.

That's not all, though. someone from church (still have no idea who it is) has been leaving $10 in the offering basket just about every week since last september. So, I actually already have quite a chunk of money set aside for insurance and gas already. I don't need to pay a cent.

Being that this car came to me for free, all of my money i was originally saving for a car is now going towards school, which takes out 1/3 of the tuition money i still owe from last year. 

God is so good!

No comments: