Tuesday, December 8, 2009

40 days of...

There's a lot of '40 days' stuff going around I feel... '40 days of blogging'... '40 days of writing a song every day'... '40 days of fasting'....

Honestly, it seems kind of attractive. I start to think 'Hmm, what's something that I can do for 40 days that will be awesome and challenge me?'

I don't rightly know. I've honestly played with little ideas of cool creative things here and there, but never really followed through with anything... i mean, when it comes down to it, i have big ideas, but i think too much, and they get too big in my brain, and i get to a point where i say this is too much and i back off.

One step at a time. I'm in the process of completing a project that is long overdue--you'll hear more about this as it gets closer to the new year--after there, who knows. Maybe i finally will pull the next 'project' off the self for the world to see.

No comments: